Friday, October 7, 2011

Let it Snow!

Yesterday was the first snow of the season which was pretty exciting for this Texas girl. I got really happy when it looked like this outside:
















So imagine my delight when I woke up to THIS!!!!
















I will say though that I did not envy Mickey trying to get all the snow off his car before work.

Angie requested a snowman picture so last night I created this little guy.
















Isn't he cute?! Well, sorry little guy, I tried to find you this morning and this was all I could find.

RIP. I will make your big brother later in the year.













If you need me I will be bundling up like Randy from A Christmas Story!

3 comments:

  1. i cannot believe it is already snowing that much!!! you can make snow angels now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a crazy amount of snow for me to even understand! i can't believe you live there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S ONLY OCTOBER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete