Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's Getting Mild in Here.

What do these two pictures have in common?

You may be thinking: They're both made by hatch or they're both enchilada sauce, in which case you would be right. But what I really want to point out is they are both MILD. Everything here is MILD!!!! I can't find a jar of "hot" anything to save my life. Taco seasoning, two choices--regular or mild. Same with chili. I'm going to have to find some creative ways to spice things up around here.

In other news I have stumbled upon one of the greatest things ever. There's one radio station here in Pinedale, the wonderful 101.1 KPIN and every day from 10:30 to 11:30 they have a show called "Post It and Sell" which is basically Pinedale's radio version of Craig's List. For an hour every day two women read off lists of things that are for sale, up coming garage sales, missing animals, items that are wanted, etc. I've heard everything from people needing guns to goats for sale. The best part of the show though is the two ladies who read off the items. I've tried to find audio of them online with no success so the best way I can describe them is to tell you they are pretty much just like this:

Last but not least, we found out on Friday we are having a boy! Isn't he cute??

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say how proud I am that you tied in three really random topics into one post?!? Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete