Monday, August 6, 2012

Charlie at 6 Months!


Half a year old already! Time really does fly by. I look at my sweet little boy growing up and changing every day and I just want time to slow down. It wasn't that long ago that he was just this little blob of newness.


Look at that cute newborn picture! Is it wrong that I have baby fever when I have a 6 month old?! I must have already forgotten what those sleepless nights were like :) 

Charlie is so much fun and brings so much joy into our lives! He loves smiling and laughing and is really enjoying his new trick, sitting up!


In the spirit of the olympics he has also been working out.


And rolling himself into a baby burrito.


He absolutely LOVES to eat and has yet to try a food he doesn't like. He is now eating solid food 3 times a day.


Have you noticed that the mohawk is gone?! I think his hair finally got long enough to sit flat. 


Love this kid!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this kid too!!!!!!! He's such a big boy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable, Emily! When am I going to get to meet him?

    ReplyDelete