Thursday, June 14, 2012

On The Move

We have a roller! Charlie has started rolling in the last few weeks. At first we called him a phantom roller because I would put him on his stomach to sleep and when he would wake up from his nap he would be in his back. I never saw it so I didn't really count it as a real roll :) He has gotten pretty good at it now! As you see in the video, he can do it in no time at all!

 
Side note--I am glad he is rolling over and getting bigger (13 pounds, 11 ounces at his last check up) BUT it's not that great that he only likes to sleep on his stomach yet rolls to his back sometimes in bed. Then he wakes up and protests loudly that he can't fall back asleep. He sure is keeping me on my toes! Hopefully he learns to roll himself from his back to tummy soon! 

And another video just because its cute: 


1 comment: