Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Igloo

It's been snowing a lot here the last week so yesterday on Mickey and John's day off they decided to go outside and have a snowball fight. About 20 minutes after they went out I looked outside and noticed there were no snowballs flying, there was just some huge mound of snow being built up in our front lawn. (Obviously I was not out there with them, I'm 9 months pregnant) Then about 15 minutes later Mickey comes in and tells me to get the camera and come outside. This is what I came out to:

















Yes, that's Mickey laying in an igloo they made. He was apparently trying to scrape more snow out of the inside. The best was when I told him to turn around so I could get his face...he couldn't get out so this had to happen:
















I went back inside and they continued working on it. About an hour later I was asked to come out with the camera again.

At this point the thing was pretty roomy inside. Both guys are inside. Then...mass destruction!

Apparently they were nervous a small child or dog would be trapped in the thing and we would be responsible so they decided to smash it.










1 comment:

  1. You guys are having WAYYYY too much fun up there in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete